Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rohit
2. Your age: 20.
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30.
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, PM to make it clear): 13:00 PM to 23:00 PM (7:00AM-23:00PM During Weekends)
5. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hrs (8+hours during Holidays and weekends)
6. Your Discord: 1egend1
7. Your Nickname: Rockky Pluxury
8. Your ID: 2985
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State Section (Can Change if needed having experience of all spheres)

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
As you know that this is the one of the Best project in the world and I am playing on this Server EN3 since the day it was launched and I have tried my best to do quality RP in the server and Today I have been in Current Governor of the city and its the last day of the term before these position I have been deputy governor and handled the org and in Crime section too I have been Deputy of Marabunta and even I was ex-employee of Life Invader till now I have played in all spheres and I have grabbed a good knowledge of city rules, server looks and Now I guess it's time to me to give a try for becoming an Admin so that I can contribute towards server and help the server to grow more. if I get a chance to become admin will contribute my 100% towards its.

2. What are your strengths?

a) Workaholic: I always complete my tasks on proper time and stay dedicated to work which is assigned to me.
b) Being Unbiased: I always stay unbiased with my decisions which I take. even though it's my friend I don't spare I see what the actual truth is.
c)Instant decisions: I react to things very fast if something is going wrong, I say it's wrong and take accurate decisions.
d) Staying Calm: I always stay calm during intense situations or big issues and take accurate decisions.

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
a) Self Criticism: I always keep over thinking weather work done by me will be correct or not or will be appreciated or not or I will be criticised for it

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I will leave RP life and focus on the job of Admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I don't own any business at the moment, and I have no plan to own any business in Future.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment.
No, I currently don't any situation or issue which is preventing me from being active at the moment and I will give my 100% being a admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom