Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arian Luciano
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 28, 2023
Time of violation
18:25
Proofs
https://imgur.com/2tOMDFL

Arian Smith

Player
Player
As shown in the photo, Id 266673 took stuff from family cars and then left the family. As family leader, I did not endorse this, and when I asked my HC about it, he confirmed.

vadakkan_jobi

Player
Player
Those masks were all mine , which I kept in car as I don't have space in my bag ... Only I took a mushroom from the car ...and I told that I will return them for sure . (I left the family only because my friend asked me to join his family ) . please dont false accuse me .. I apologize for what I did

Alyx Dixon

Player
Player
Those masks were all mine , which I kept in car as I don't have space in my bag ... Only I took a mushroom from the car ...and I told that I will return them for sure . (I left the family only because my friend asked me to join his family ) . please dont false accuse me .. I apologize for what I did
First the masks wasn't yours. We have log to see who puts things in the car and it so happened that the masks was put by one of higher ranks. I was there.

Second, you said you left to join your friends family yet I found an ad posted by you looking for a family.

"Please don't false accuse me"
It was shown right there that you did took those things and left right after.

vadakkan_jobi

Player
Player
I can surely say that , that mask was mine . and as I'm new here ... I will get new friends daily ..so to play with them together ..I join their family .

second ...I planned to leave the fam , then only I took my masks which I kept in that car . Understand and talk please...that mask was placed before 1-2days ..I don't remember exactly ...please check the log before accusing .

and we can meet in game and solve this problem .. I play this game for fun only ..I never wanted to hurt anyone ... please forgive me if I made u angry on any thing

Steezy Murphy

Loyal to loyal friends!
Player
Rejected

This will not be considered as GR 6.22, As it was not that big items only two masks and few mushrooms​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom