Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stew_Johnson

Leader
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL Stuart Johnson

2. Your age (OOC): 31

3. Time zone + Country:

4. Daily time played on the server (09:00 AM - 18:00PM):

5. Average online per week: 45

6. Your Discord ID: Stew Merks 155901

7. Your Nickname (IC): Stew Merks

8. Your ID: 155901

9. Your In-Game Level: 48

10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime) :State

11: Languages Spoken: English

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I feel like I could help due to my life experiences and experiences in the city, I have had a number of different roles within state orgs that could provide insight and help players when needed. I have been a model citizen for the last 18 months 2 years until recently where i have had a bit of trouble but that is my own doing and I have taken full responsibility for.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)

I have been a Lead attorney as well as working within the secret service at a commander level, LSPD and SAHP.

3. What are your strengths?

My strengths are working within a team, I have great listening skills and I thrive on problem solving.

4. What are your weaknesses? My biggest weakness is if I am passionate about something I have been known to try to get my point across.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I have great communication skills, well organised and pride myself on being a great team player

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
My IRL is a Prison Officer so there may be the odd time where I cannot get on due to incidents within work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom