Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Auston Highlife
Suspect ID
136166 & 90069
Date of violation
Aug 29, 2023
Time of violation
03:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZiQROisjCEo

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
Car ramms my friend, UB with a car sitting ontop of his car and using their car to ramp my friends car as seen in VOD. I request these officers drop their Bodycams

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
what is that bro? amazing angle
thanks, i'll assume you were one of the officers involved. Post bodycam. You are an officer and must have you BD cam always running unless you are bio corrupt. IDK if the sidewalk there at autosalon is considered unscripted green grass but you guys fired shots in what I believe to be unscripted GZ.

Peren Hill

Peren
Server Administrator
We are LEO and your friend is suspect no matter if its green zone or not we re not doing rdm or smtn what are you talking about? also he use armored car as bug abuse you want me to show it?

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
We are LEO and your friend is suspect no matter if its green zone or not we re not doing rdm or smtn what are you talking about? also he use armored car as bug abuse you want me to show it?
I said post bodycam, for the third and final time. Do you read the title. This isn't a matter of Random Death Matching. You unrealistically rammed the shit out his car (causing it to be sent in the air and then you went back and got his car ontop of one of yours. Thats not the result of a pit maneuver)
Also the firing into greenzone. I am almost PRETTY SURE you cannot be doing that even if u are an LEO. Show what you got like ive said, don't know why you even bother replying 3 times instead of just posting up bodycam

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
just realizing uploaded vod doesnt have where they launched him like a ramp. Uploaded extended version
there's gun shots while my friend is screaming "theyre killing me"

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
hmmm i mean you are more than welcome to not show proof as to why you were hunting him down etc.

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
why am i supposed to show my bodycam
I am so glad you asked, here's why I feel that you SHOULD show bodycam.
1. As an LEO you are required to have it running while on duty so you should have it anyways.
2. This report is about you and the other officers involved.
3. The POV clearly shows my friend flying in the air and shortly after his car ontop of your guys car (not providing a fair opportunity to RP are we?)
4. In the midst of that you can hear gunshots being fired all whilst my friend is exclaiming over the radio that you guys are killing him. (It's been a while since ive updated myself on the boundaries but like I said. You guys were on the sidewalk and in the parking lot to the autosalon shooting at him)
5. You have already commented a defense for yourself, claiming he bug abused and he is a suspect, am I wrong? Would that not now make you obliged to support yourself or are you trying to deceive admins.
6. I understand you are innocent till proven guilty but if you are as innocent as you claim, why hide the POV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom