Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kerem Mortyy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 29, 2023
Time of violation
23:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/dGleWMtMmH0

Kerem Morty

Player
Player
All in pov he said * ask ur mom * it is GR 3.2 and he didnt fear for his life because he is hostage . thanks for review

gizlii

Player
Player
You can see that if you watch the video
that they are calling me names as donkey or monkey and sayin things like ''u want banana ill give you my banana or eat my banana'' in the last you can eat my banana one i tried to mention his d and they are saying that words because of my characters ''black'' in game as if that's okay because they are saying racist things i snapped and it got out of my mouth 0:13-0:15 'f ing donkey' they are sayin the racist things + f word usage as in (GR 6.19), and continue calling me donkey eat my banana, f words and so on just review the video that they sent and you can see it for yourself too but if you are going ban me because of this they need to get banned too cause of usage of n and f words constantly by some is it okey to talk to some black dude about eat my banana or such... And if you find me guilty just rewatch the whole video of them casually saying eat my banana you are fucking dumb etc. if im gonna get banned they sure need to get banned aswell + ub demand. (whole other course of them doing)i wrote this according to my friend because he got banned from the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom