Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ernest_jevs
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2023
Time of violation
12:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9pILd13qi0&ab_channel=Ernest.J

ErnestoDeLaCruz

Player
Player
Ok. So story short some players approached me what scammer who used to sell on BM ammunition for 7500$ and list same ammount of ammunition for 75000 nearby taking on beach market scamming peoples. I come and he shurely approached me this time width emote scam. He did emote on me like to say hi and once i accepted he instant betwean emotes width no RP after second droped scam trade 1 crypto for 3 mil. Once he finished scam whatsoever width no RP knowing what he did wrong just rushed out of scene.

Please take this scammer out of server as to much peoples complaning who dont want to step forward on forums and admins not doing much so i recorded it. POV of scam provided.

He doing this emote+emote+same second crypto trade scam not first time and if you not take action will continue on our great server peoples :)

For admins only. NO OFFTOPIC

Goldman Male

Player
Player
dude what are u talking about? i watch the video i have the batlepass mission that's why i was sending you hello

Goldman Male

Player
Player
look at your video again guy with id "318149" he/she the guy who sold you crypto i was just doing my battle pass on the beach

Onsra

Player
Player
managers are aware of everything, you can't fool them, you're a team

Release

Player
Player
here, first his friend comes and searches me , finds out how much money I have, and then his friend comes and sends me hello, trying to confuse me. i hope you have understood that these are a team, these are scammers.

as you can see here, they are doing the same tactic to the person ahead, ID 269853 is sending hello to him, while the other is sending crypto from the phone.

Last edited:

Goldman Male

Player
Player
I dont know who this guy is if you are aware I'm not the one who took your money :D + i just have a battle pass mission i was doing it

Onsra

Player
Player
there's another video coming, it's pretty clear that you're a team with proof

ErnestoDeLaCruz

Player
Player

269853 +318149 Sorry forget to include your mate. Its more than enough proof for admins. Complaint more than from one . If you had BP why you not keep doing after scam completed ? I am shure admins will check your twink account as well for GR 1.4 and 1.6 so dont worry about it.​

Its all releated. You there not runing around and doing bp hello mission you doing scam in one area. If you think peoples fools you there wrong. I think need to request your 15-20 min POV to expose more victims as there not one player who messaging me ingame before i came and took proof.

And you not running away width your twink or mate after scam if you doing mission. So pathethic and man stop making offtopic out of my serious report.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom