Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hami_Calkar
Administrators nickname
Jonathan_Thomas
Date
Feb 4, 2022
Time
Proofs
-

hamiclkr

Player
Player
I was suspended from the server yesterday by jonathan on the grounds of rules 1.1. 2 of my friends' launchers were broken, and my friends wanted me to log in, so I logged in, so I was suspended for 60 days, but on the game server we enjoyed, such a penalty was not nice because I can't enter the game while everyone else is developing, I can't enjoy the game. If we can do it in a way, I would be happy if you take what I have, if I log in to the game, I will be accepted because after everyone has developed, it will not be a logical thing for me to enter the game because I do not want to leave such a ticket, I wanted to open such a ticket.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Complaint is made in wrong format​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom