Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maya Carcea
Administrators nickname
Oghi Flann
Date
Aug 30, 2023
Time
3-4ish MST
Proofs
None, but requesting Admin's bodycam.

Tony Ashman

Player
Player
So it all starts when I am exiting the Collector's lot in the collector armored vehicle, and upon nearing the tunnel, I see 2-3 cars trying to ram me, and I flip over multiple times while trying to get out of the red zone while being shot. Eventually I die, and then I then was revived by a gang member. I was instructed to put my hands up, which I did, and they searched me and found my shotgun which they told me to drop. I said "I have my hands up, I cant really reach my holster unless I put them down." Which in all honestly is true, proper RP. I told them to let me put my hands down so I could reach my shotgun holster and like typical gang members when someone wants good RP said "I'm gonna call gods" so I just put it down to avoid a big fuss. After that they robbed me for around 18k, and told me to go on my family radio and say whatever that their gang was ontop or something, I couldn't exactly hear them. I begged not to, and they told me to run for my life, I then asked to get in my vehicle and drive away and they said no, so I tried to run around my collectors car, and instead of hitting my D key when trying to run around, I hit my F key which caused me to enter my vehicle. As soon as that happened, a god/admin (Oghi) demorganed and warned me for Fear RP which is false in my opinion. I would like to see the administrators bodycam footage to prove my claims, or have a higher-up review them if they are classified. Thank you for reading this, it means a lot.

Sincerely, Maya Carcea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom