Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

nizar sippi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Nezar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : (UTC+1)
4. Average online per day : 8 - 12h
5. Your Discord : nizarsippi
6. Your Nickname : Nezar Pluxury
7. Your ID : 315419

Additional information
Leader of Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. After reworking the HQ I liked the complete centrality of the Vagos HQ which is also close to the beach and away from the other HQs making it easy to stick to your side of the ghetto.

2.i have 4 years Experience btw my id in en2 2991 and en3 1879 i took deputy 5 time in en2 and i have family now in en1 ( Maghreb family )

3.I was a deputy 5 times (Bloods and marabunta and ballas ) and I want to try myself in that leadership role once again after a long time because I think that my general knowledge of criminal organizations is perfect and I want to get to that leadership position once again but this time in Vagos

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I have my own way of roleplaying which I showed last time when I was leading the marabunta gang and I plan to do it again in Vagos this time Strange locations for hostage situations as well as a special way of negotiating in the same way as in gz and store raids As for raiding military bases there are also some really special tactics and the rest As for roleplay upgrades I don't believe there will be anything unprecedented but never he doesn't know with my gang I was always ready to accept roleplay in every aspect and to do it to the end People know me on so the activity of the organization in would be at a high level.

Thanks for reading my application <3

Alex Kingsman

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Nezar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : (UTC+1)
4. Average online per day : 8 - 12h
5. Your Discord : nizarsippi
6. Your Nickname : Nezar Pluxury
7. Your ID : 315419

Additional information
Leader of Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. After reworking the HQ I liked the complete centrality of the Vagos HQ which is also close to the beach and away from the other HQs making it easy to stick to your side of the ghetto.

2.i have 4 years Experience btw my id in en2 2991 and en3 1879 i took deputy 5 time in en2 and i have family now in en1 ( Maghreb family )

3.I was a deputy 5 times (Bloods and marabunta and ballas ) and I want to try myself in that leadership role once again after a long time because I think that my general knowledge of criminal organizations is perfect and I want to get to that leadership position once again but this time in Vagos

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I have my own way of roleplaying which I showed last time when I was leading the marabunta gang and I plan to do it again in Vagos this time Strange locations for hostage situations as well as a special way of negotiating in the same way as in gz and store raids As for raiding military bases there are also some really special tactics and the rest As for roleplay upgrades I don't believe there will be anything unprecedented but never he doesn't know with my gang I was always ready to accept roleplay in every aspect and to do it to the end People know me on so the activity of the organization in would be at a high level.

Thanks for reading my application <3
Good luck bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom