Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Efe_Edwards
Administrators nickname
Kira_DeCali
Date
Feb 4, 2022
Time
17:52
Proofs
https://resimyukle.io/r/dnN8nGAu0V

Efee

Player
Player
while I was traveling by helicopter, my friends stopped on the roof and I was kicked out of the game because of the crash, and then when I entered the game there were 2 people on the roof, so I went to find an exit, and the admin teleported me to him and banned me from the trick look at my logs, you know, I entered the game, I think he thought i was teleported there, please look the official who banned me Kira_DeCalli ...... we were taking photos ............ look me log pls i did not open the cheat..........i entered the game, I think I was on the roof of the maze bank, and the admin thought I was teleporting there

Efee

Player
Player
i was going to select paardon server 1 i cant delete it was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom