Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Depth Strida
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6FWU4-L7Y-A

DepthStrida

Player
Player
We agreed on $1.1M and I went to get battlepass, after transferring the money he said we would go to his house and I got into his helicopter, then he threw me out of the helicopter while I was in the air. Then he asked me why I jumped and I ignorantly told him it was a bug. after long efforts I got back the money I sent $100K less. $100k scammed, everything was on the record.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Hello, from the time of u dying at hospital and him giving u 1 min, there is gap of 18 mins, please show proof that no agreement was made in regards to that 100k in reply to this forum

any offtopic will get forum warn

DepthStrida

Player
Player
Hello, from the time of u dying at hospital and him giving u 1 min, there is gap of 18 mins, please show proof that no agreement was made in regards to that 100k in reply to this forum

any offtopic will get forum warn

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Approved
ID 302174 will receive a punishment for gen 1.3
After careful consideration and checking of logs, 302174 took 1.1 mil from you for BP, then only returned 1mil after failing to scam u for all of it.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom