Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim Atlas

Player
Player
Karim Atlas | 8465 | Leader Of Bunta

Information:
Your name IRL: Karim
Your age:16
Time zone:10utc+
Average online per day: 3-5hrs ( Maybe more, depends on day. and i will be really active in that time )
Your Discord: karim.atlas
Your Nickname: Karim Atlas
Your ID:8465

Additional information
Leader of...Bunta

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

After my long time of trying to become leader of gang, i got it, it was families, my term was amazing and everyone in it had fun, we all enjoyed our time and we were all good friends, i want to become leader so that i can re-feel that feeling again, i want everyone to come together and enjoy the time, we will all enjoy it together.

I honestly want to get 100% turf and it has been my goal since i started applying for leader, i will have a really good turf team and they would turf and we would hpefully get 100%. I wont dissapoint my curator and i will make the best term if i could, this term would bring back old bunta to how it was.

I will bring really fun times for everyone, LEO and GANG, both of these sides would have fun, we would all do events and we would joke around and most importantly have fun together, Having fun with players is the most important thing we could do, as gang leader or player. Everyone will be happy and i wont disappoint no one.

What is my advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization you may ask?

If I were to get leader of bunta, I would try to bring every player together and let them all have fun times, i would get really good turfers to turf and get 100% and i would most importantly do events every day, I would bring so much joy to Leo and us gangs and we would have so much fun together, hopefully no toxicity and we will all stay on good terms, I would do no favoritism and I would give everyone a chance.

Thank you for reading.

Karim Atlas

Nyxsxd

Player
Player
Karim Atlas | 8465 | Leader Of Bunta

Information:
Your name IRL: Karim
Your age:16
Time zone:10utc+
Average online per day: 3-5hrs ( Maybe more, depends on day. and i will be really active in that time )
Your Discord: karim.atlas
Your Nickname: Karim Atlas
Your ID:8465

Additional information
Leader of...Bunta

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

After my long time of trying to become leader of gang, i got it, it was families, my term was amazing and everyone in it had fun, we all enjoyed our time and we were all good friends, i want to become leader so that i can re-feel that feeling again, i want everyone to come together and enjoy the time, we will all enjoy it together.

I honestly want to get 100% turf and it has been my goal since i started applying for leader, i will have a really good turf team and they would turf and we would hpefully get 100%. I wont dissapoint my curator and i will make the best term if i could, this term would bring back old bunta to how it was.

I will bring really fun times for everyone, LEO and GANG, both of these sides would have fun, we would all do events and we would joke around and most importantly have fun together, Having fun with players is the most important thing we could do, as gang leader or player. Everyone will be happy and i wont disappoint no one.

What is my advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization you may ask?

If I were to get leader of bunta, I would try to bring every player together and let them all have fun times, i would get really good turfers to turf and get 100% and i would most importantly do events every day, I would bring so much joy to Leo and us gangs and we would have so much fun together, hopefully no toxicity and we will all stay on good terms, I would do no favoritism and I would give everyone a chance.

Thank you for reading.

Karim Atlas
very much hot leader +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom