Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Axel

A Citizen
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Deepjyot Singh Walia
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-8 Hours or more
5. Your Discord: AxeL0P#1313
6. Your Nickname: Elite Axel
7. Your ID: 14370

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I want to become the leader of Marabunta Grande because, I want to make my gang more active make the ghetto full active and making marabunta is a difficult task and i love challenges. I have well knowledge about gangs and in Leos too I can assure that I can make the marabunta as an active gang, and I can make my gang members to attend events.

- I'm choosing Marabunta because it's HQ as it is unique in its own way and it is the main thing is I like the color of gang outfit, these things make me to become leader of this specific Organization and I was a leader or org in past too and I guess I can handle this Organization pretty good with my good knowledge and my experience i got from past terms and past leaders.

- Gangs are the main backbone of Roleplay, without gangs there is no work for Leos or anyone, I can assure that I can reach max number of events and I make sure to attend every event and I can spread friendly atmosphere in the organization without any toxicity and for new players and i love to manage new players and to teach them how to do work how a gang works.

Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

Role play of any Leo organization depends on Gangs If gang increase their roleplay it will also effect for the Leos and get interesting for all and ill recruit as many players as possible if they don't know rules we can tell them and teach them how gang runs it's the most fun part actually and mainly gangs is backbone for ghetto too ill increase the activity in ghetto fights, so it becomes more fun to be in gang.

Thank you for reading my application.
- Elite Axel

Freaky Casssano

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Deepjyot Singh Walia
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-8 Hours or more
5. Your Discord: AxeL0P#1313
6. Your Nickname: Elite Axel
7. Your ID: 14370

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I want to become the leader of Marabunta Grande because, I want to make my gang more active make the ghetto full active and making marabunta is a difficult task and i love challenges. I have well knowledge about gangs and in Leos too I can assure that I can make the marabunta as an active gang, and I can make my gang members to attend events.

- I'm choosing Marabunta because it's HQ as it is unique in its own way and it is the main thing is I like the color of gang outfit, these things make me to become leader of this specific Organization and I was a leader or org in past too and I guess I can handle this Organization pretty good with my good knowledge and my experience i got from past terms and past leaders.

- Gangs are the main backbone of Roleplay, without gangs there is no work for Leos or anyone, I can assure that I can reach max number of events and I make sure to attend every event and I can spread friendly atmosphere in the organization without any toxicity and for new players and i love to manage new players and to teach them how to do work how a gang works.

Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

Role play of any Leo organization depends on Gangs If gang increase their roleplay it will also effect for the Leos and get interesting for all and ill recruit as many players as possible if they don't know rules we can tell them and teach them how gang runs it's the most fun part actually and mainly gangs is backbone for ghetto too ill increase the activity in ghetto fights, so it becomes more fun to be in gang.

Thank you for reading my application.
- Elite Axel
Hope you'll get it my brother ! Wish you good luck and all the best !
Deserving Leader ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom