Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oguz MacMillan
Suspect ID
315245/280834/281294
Date of violation
Sep 1, 2023
Time of violation
13:43
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih4hDP4uELk

Oguz Karahanli

USSS FOREVER
Player
One of them randomly pulling out his gun and starts shooting us and others started doing the same and after they shot us they started "swearing" right next to unconscious persons. I remember James Pluxury approving GR 6.8 punishment for swearing right next to unconscious person. And i remember him saying "Don't swear near dead body next time." But i cant find it.It's in the archive that was while ago.

Joshh Longg

Player
Player
So you cut out the part where you CR into me causing them to shoot. So you dont have the whole POV on here. Because i have POV of that.

Last edited:

Oguz Karahanli

USSS FOREVER
Player
If you have POV you should show the whole encounter not half of it. you can get a 30day ban for that
Listen mate that CR you were talking about , i didnt intentionally drive towards you i just moved car not even 1 cm and you were in front of it. If admins ask my bodycam of this part too i can send POV.But you are saying you have POV why don't you report me then ?

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
Rejected

This is not RDM, you gave demands and casual trash talk is fine, its GR 6.8 if they dance on your body, spit, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom