Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
9275 on the fr server
Players nickname
Stan Cooper
Administrators nickname
El pepe
Date
Sep 1, 2023
Time
00h00
Proofs
No proofs plz unban me

timothee

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I was banned from the EN-3 server for cheat ( x64a hitbox upgrade ). I totally assume my sanction which is a permanent ban but there is a problem. I came from the French server to try a cheat on the EN server but the French admins decided to permanently ban me from the FR server. I absolutely assume my permanent ban on the EN server but on the French server, I never used cheats or lacked respect. I did not do anything. I then ask for a reduction in sentence: I have already spent 132 days out of 9999 and I have understood my lesson very well. I will never use cheats again. Mazhor please unban me I would love to play Grand rp again it's my favorite game I won't do it again I promise.
Please Mazhor hyave pain of me i just want to play again grand rp with my friend please. I will not use again a cheat on any server i promise.
Have a good day.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom