Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevin Mobb
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2023
Time of violation
1:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/octm0yyPvvg?si=a8Mhm57GE0w4akMv

Kevin Mobbs

Player
Player
Toxicity and Metagaming before event ( he knew my name and what family by pressing G on my bike and these family are always toxic before every event we go to and after
Thank you for reviewing my Forum Complaint

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
Toxicity and Metagaming before event ( he knew my name and what family by pressing G on my bike and these family are always toxic before every event we go to and after
Thank you for reviewing my Forum Complaint
wdym every event you go to this was the first time seeing you guys in a event stop lying lmfao just lying to admins

Kevin Mobbs

Player
Player
wdym every event you go to this was the first time seeing you guys in a event stop lying lmfao just lying to admins
this is the 5th+ time that your family has been provoking us and being toxic so out of nowhere you knew me and started talking bad about my family and you dont know us?

Kevin Mobbs

Player
Player
and you definetly dont want me to show you after the clip what you did by coming and provoking us and being extra toxic

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
so if its ooc event and youre allowed to mg then why are you reporting me for mg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom