Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kudret KURTKAPANI
Administrators nickname
Luke_Lupus
Date
Sep 1, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/zbacESo3RKL3

DreamerLife

Player
Player
Hello dear grand rp administrators and assistants
i just writing about my ban cuz i think its not fair. i accept i was use bad word in safe zone its not acceptable but i started playing 1 year ago and i never got any warning before.just try do rp and get fun.
If I had to explain the case; we are talking from our discord server hes use a lot bad words on discord and we kick him he just start to vdm from green zone he just want to 1v1 with me and i got mad for hes griefs i use only 1 bad words and i got max ban from ban scale. im not doing smth like that normaly i want to apologize for this

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
not fair to insult parents and make OOC insults that's for sure and call it "i wanna get some fun"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom