Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Cheaters 253439 / 224717 ( bigger hitbox )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali abdullah
Suspect ID
253439 / 224717
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

Ali spinky

Player
Player
so You can see in that montage for both of that IDs 253439 and 224717 its 100% hitbox because in montage for ID 253439 when he shot the car ( xa21 ) u cant shoot from the back of it and he just gave him body damage with heavy sniper from the back of that car
and that ID 224717 u can see at 0:40 he hit someone clearly headshot but because of the increased hitbox it does 53 damage he is using a redux that normally has Killa written in the sky but because of the x64a hitbox the sky gets removed and overall u can see him hitting shots which clearly are hitbox the vid is 2 months old but he has used it so he still should get punsihed for it
And the leader for their family put them as hc and leader of turfs so it should counts as helping cheaters i dont know the id for him but he is the leader for La familia

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
no one in my family is a cheater or ever been a cheater but this guy keep accusing of my family for cheats then says I dont want to get him perm banned even tho none of my fam members are cheating at all

flow on top

Player
Player
Haha admin if you can see my map my sky and my gun there is no redux at all this kid as been on my meat for a while accusing me every day when he’s littering in a family that got banned for cheats and there is videos for proof I am up for a PC check any day

Herboo

Player
Player
Haha admin if you can see my map my sky and my gun there is no redux at all this kid as been on my meat for a while accusing me every day when he’s littering in a family that got banned for cheats and there is videos for proof I am up for a PC check any day
You don't need redux to have larger hitbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom