Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak Boloo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - zak
2. Your age - 18 just turned
3. Time zone - gmt+1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) on weekdays 17.00pm - 02.00am weekends- 11.00am - 02.00am
5. Average online per day 8hrs -12hrs
6. Your Discord - zak bolo#0253
7. Your Nickname - anne flank
8. Your ID - 2651
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section - as i have more knowledge of crime

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i have been playing grand rp for over a good year and a bit i am very experienced in gangs as i have been under deputy in nearly all gangs and i also have some knowledge of fib as i have been lieutenant in lspd and 00 agent in fib and rank 18 in SAHP i believe that i know all the gang rules but not all legal orgs thats why i want to be crime curator. as i have been roaming around the city i have seen these new players wonder and get punished for rdm because they dont know the rules i want to instruct them how to see the rules so that they have a good experience and don't get punished.
2. What are your strengths? i am fluent in english, im a fast learner, i have good patience for people and i have many skills
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i only speak english
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes absloutely
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom