Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lawrance Louis
Administrators nickname
Asrin Kovacs
Date
Sep 3, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/473953/

Xquann

Player
Player
There is no insult to the person who sent the forum, I tell it to my sincere friend there, because the person who complained about me was kicked out of our family, he was angry with us and came to us and shot such a video, there is no insult to the person who complained, the person I insulted is my close friend and he is not complaining.

Xquann

Player
Player
There is no insult to the person who sent the forum, I tell it to my sincere friend there, because the person who complained about me was kicked out of our family, he was angry with us and came to us and shot such a video, there is no insult to the person who complained, the person I insulted is my close friend and he is not complaining.
any admin can delete the post.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom