Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Auston Highlife
Suspect ID
221046 & 220155
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2023
Time of violation
07:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/eSQdgh_tEuw

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
We were walking around and suddenly they started to shoot my friends, not sure if something was even said?

Mia Mark

Player
Player
why u do provoking and do vdm all the time and we given u demands to leave the area

Last edited:

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
why u do provoking and do vdm all the time and we given u demands to leave the area
(this reply was for another report that i thought had a reply to. Too baked lol)

Last edited:

Hamode Foster

Player
Player
i given him demand to leave 2 times and they do provoking all time front my family house

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
i given him demand to leave 2 times and they do provoking all time front my family house

provoking all the time? You guys shot at someone who wasnt in earshot of your demand and the one you demanded to leave was leaving. HELLO???! LMAO

JoeyTommy

Player
Player

Here is my POV. My friend was asking someone what fam their in. To which they replied with, "go check." As I went to check the house, he gave me commands. I immediately walked way. That's when he began shooting at my friend. I ran to the car for cover, but as you can see I was killed.

MarkoIQ

Player
Player

Here is my POV. My friend was asking someone what fam their in. To which they replied with, "go check." As I went to check the house, he gave me commands. I immediately walked way. That's when he began shooting at my friend. I ran to the car for cover, but as you can see I was killed.
your pov is cut wtf ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom