Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mike diorrr
Suspect ID
65318 , 260555
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2023
Time of violation
6:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HexRuwgf9nY?si=rdFGQ273ALTjmw4h

dcartel

Player
Player
So there was a fam raid going on and these guys came out of no where on the roof I don’t know how but after the raid I see a helicopter ontop of the house I want to see pov of how they got up there..

Rex Livi

Player
Player
So there was a fam raid going on and these guys came out of no where on the roof I don’t know how but after the raid I see a helicopter ontop of the house I want to see pov of how they got up there..
u just say i see a helicopter ontop the houes

Rex Livi

Player
Player
yes after the raid ?? I saw a helicopter ontop of the house I want to see how they got in the raid
ofc u will se after u cant see anything when u are in raid + stop asking pov rq things that dont make sense

dcartel

Player
Player
u just say i see a helicopter ontop the houes
ER 1.18 It is forbidden to use places that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder when event already started and it is not allowed to use highground such as highways which are not accessible from inside the event once it has started. If they did take the helicopter than they can’t do that that’s why I’m requesting pov to see how they got up there

Chevi Calipso

EX Deputy Chief
Player
So this is essentially a self report. Your on an inaccessible roof
Nice work 😀

Deku Calipso

Ex Director of USSS Ex HOD in LSPD
Player
Let me get this clear…so you’re reporting people for being on a roof of a raid you started? While having 3 of your own people on said roof of raid. And you can’t just say I saw a helicopter and not have and proof of a helicopter in your bodycam. Also if it’s inaccessible how did you have 3 people on that roof???????also should we send proof of all the provoking and mixing you did after?
Nice work 😃

Jack calipso

Player
Player
ER 1.18 It is forbidden to use places that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder when event already started and it is not allowed to use highground such as highways which are not accessible from inside the event once it has started. If they did take the helicopter than they can’t do that that’s why I’m requesting pov to see how they got up there
funny thing is roof itself is unaccsesible when ur raiding calipsos checking myself so u just self reported ur whole fam

Jack calipso

Player
Player
atleast diamond cartel are self reporting now saves us the time and even provided me propper pov of a rulebreak <3

Trey Bozo

Honourable GRP Player
Player
Self reporting is crazy

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 65318 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event
ID 260555 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event
(You) ID 302551 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event

I want POV proof of how all of you got onto the roof

Kittykatlu

Player
Player
Here is my POV i was in no way using a helicopter i was climbing into the roof out of the circle and back in to show my family how they got in. They are using inaccessible roof on both different days of the raid.

Last edited:

Kittykatlu

Player
Player
The roof is inaccessible so you cant get on the roof in the raid like you and i did.
You just self reported yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom