Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Carlaa Akatsuki
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2023
Time of violation
10:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KdnjbjWy0So

Adeep Envy

OMWTFYB
Player
was defending my solar panels around my house the gunfight already started thats why his friend was dead but carla here decided that we dont matter and tried to patch so i killed i had all the ic reason to protect my panels they got their demands but didnt leave

Carlaa Akatsuki

Player
Player
was defending my solar panels around my house the gunfight already started thats why his friend was dead but carla here decided that we dont matter and tried to patch so i killed i had all the ic reason to protect my panels they got their demands but didnt leave
i was not in the situation neither in ur property, and still u have to give demands u cannot just start shooting anyone.

Niko Enzo

I know who I am
Player
Requesting the entire situation POV of ID 55734
You have 6 hours to do

Ajit Akatsuki

Champions Keep Playing Until They Get It Bright.
Player
Requesting the entire situation POV of ID 55734
You have 6 hours to do
I'm too included in situation as she was patching me only, I also wanna share my side POV of how they do RDM 🙂

Ajit Akatsuki

Champions Keep Playing Until They Get It Bright.
Player
We were standing on my friends house boundaries which isn't there fam house and we were just seeing what's going on as we are neighbors, they started shooting us without demands and also giving demands in other Territory, it's a good far distance from there solars so I don't think so that they can just simply do rdm for nothing.

Niko Enzo

I know who I am
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, i decided to deny this report
Unfulfilled request
You did not give the entire perspective.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom