Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
north hergun
Administrators nickname
Levi Akasi
Date
Sep 3, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/474062/#post-1727023

wwnorth

Player
Player
I was doing a role-playing scam, trying to sell my own coin to the other person, telling them that if you buy this, you'll be very rich in the future. But the absurdity of the situation is that the person I was talking to doesn't understand RP at all, and they only took a screenshot (proof of verification) when I offered to sell it to them. There's no before or after. How can an admin ban me for this? What's even more bizarre is that even when requesting POV, you usually ask for it to start a few minutes before, but the person's proof is only 15 seconds long, and it shows only one thing. If the person doesn't understand RP, it's not my fault. Liya Akashi banned me unnecessarily. I want my ban to be lifted and for Liya Akashi to be removed from the admin position.

wwnorth

Player
Player
Bir rol yapma dolandırıcılığı yapıyordum, kendi paramı diğer kişiye satmaya çalışıyordum ve onlara bunu satın alırsan gelecekte çok zengin olacağını söylüyordum. Ancak durumun saçmalığı şu ki, konuştuğum kişi RP'yi hiç anlamıyor ve onlara satmayı teklif ettiğimde yalnızca ekran görüntüsünü (doğrulama kanıtı) aldı. Öncesi ve sonrası yok. Bir yönetici beni bunun için nasıl yasaklayabilir? Daha da tuhafı, bakış açısı talebinde bulunurken bile genellikle birkaç dakika önce başlatılmasını istersiniz, ancak kişinin kanıtı yalnızca 15 saniye uzunluğundadır ve yalnızca tek bir şeyi gösterir. Kişi RP'yi anlamıyorsa bu benim hatam değil. Liya Akashi beni gereksiz yere yasakladı. Yasımın kaldırılmasını ve Liya Akashi'nin yönetici pozisyonundan çıkarılmasını istiyorum.
Liya Akaşi*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom