Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vito Rohdes
Administrators nickname
STEPH SIIVERBURN
Date
Sep 2, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4A1xWsGATGQ

Vito Rohdes

Player
Player
Hello there dear admins. I just wanted to point out that i really didn't mean to kill this innocent player. I was on a other website and chilling in the hangar as soon as i went back on GRP i clicked my W key to advance my car and did not see the plane because it was invisible, as you can see at the end when i accidentally rammed this gentlemen i even excused my self saying "I am very sorry i didn't mean to do that" i understand that he should be annoyed but i don't understand how could've i've been put on forums for purposely ramming this player then saying sorry. I would ask kindly for a removal of my warning and i am very sorry to who ever i rammed and killed. I understand your anger towards me and i am very sorry. Unfortunately i do not have proof because i do not have POV of that moment i thank you for reading this

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
you should not enter in hangar with car first of all and that would make u avoid
in rest correct decision for dm in gz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom