Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitto Opps

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Gabe
Your age: 25
Time zone: GMT-6
Average online per day: Weekday 6hrs- Weekend 13hrs
Your Discord: vitto33
Your Nickname: Vitto Opps
Your ID: 33

Additional information

Leader of: Bloods

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1:
I would like the opportunity of being the leader of Bloods as I’ve been in this city for a long time and been in multiple different gangs as a HC. I’ve also been a part of multiple legal orgs as a HC. I Believe I have learned what is necessary to take the next step in this journey and want the opportunity to lead a gang.

2.2: I want to continue the legacy of the Bloods gang and continue being one of the most feared gangs in this city. I have always loved Bloods and its been my favorite gang of all time and would like the opportunity to lead my favorite gang.

2.3: I am confident on my ability to lead Bloods I have made connections with so many people in my time in this city and been around many high command positions to learn what there is to learn when it comes to leading a gang. With the help of my team I'm confident we will have the strongest term this gang has seen.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1:
I will make sure Bloods participates in as many Store Robbery’s and FZ Raids and any other RP scenarios to keep the gang/ City filled with RP for everyone to enjoy their time here. I want to make sure that both the Legal and illegal organizations have plenty of RP Scenarios this term.

3.2: I will make sure there is always a HC in the city besides my self to make sure the gang is running smoothly and no one is breaking any rules.

3.3: I will have a strict joining/ Interview process for people joining the gang and make sure that whoever is joining Bloods this term knows the rules to avoid rule breaks/ warnings I will have an age limit of 10 years in city to ensure players have been acclimated to how things flow in the city and make sure they are given a refresher in the rules before inviting them into gang and cutting them loose in events and ghetto.

3.4: There will be ZERO favoritism, Ranks will be given to those deserving of said rank. If you participate in Events, Help out the Gang, Are active you will be recognized and promoted for your work.

My Goals for this Term
4.1:
Attempt to have 100% Turf Control
4.2: Have the most active members
4.3: Finish strong with No Warning/ Strikes
4:4: Achieve Max profits every hour.

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
Rejected

We are not looking for leader with the details you have provided currently. Feel free to try again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom