Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nezar Pluxury
Suspect ID
247067 + 131946
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2023
Time of violation
15:29
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbXakaTGwio

Wietru

πšπšŽπšœπšπš›πšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
Player
all in pov habibi
- You will not escape my hand my friend πŸ˜‰
can you show us all situtation? Why are you trying to lie the admins? Your pov 54 sec but every situtation not just 54 second.
Player 315419 will receive a punishment for UB in a Dangerous Situation and UB Driving?

Last edited:

nizar sippi

Player
Player

this person is manipulating my way u see my pov

now we have 1.09 so stf*
if you have any problem you can make complaint on forum.
Thanks <3

Wietru

πšπšŽπšœπšπš›πšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
Player
as you can see we were just having some fun with my friend As you can see at the 0.18th second this person hits us but he could have kept driving and left but he chose to provoke us. trying to piss us off by constantly honking the horn We continued on our way as if nothing had happened. this time it keeps ramming us on purpose again at the 1:02th minute. we acted like nothing happened again While my friend was repairing the car, he came to us again and continued to provoke us with the car horn. After missing all our fun, I couldn't stand it anymore and wanted to kill him. 315419 seems to have done ub driving many times , to provoke for no reason , not running away when there are so many bullets fired at him , Finally he came up to me and waited for me to kill him. because according to him it is a simple RDM Honestly, I don't think it tells you all the situtation it's obvious he's lying to admins. From my pov you can see everything that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom