Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Jayden
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GBT +0
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) 15:30PM - 22:30 PM in the week and 1:30 PM To 01:00 on the weekend
5. Average online per day: 8-14 hours
6. Your Discord: soapyfanta
7. Your Nickname: Daryll Scott
8. Your ID: 27780
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I am ex deputy governor in EN3 and helped out Lily Sheperd (6th Governor) during her term I am in LSPD right now trying to help out the people of the state here. I also have a lot of experience in EN2 as LSPD leader and Vagos leader so i know how to handle situations with helping the state.
2. What are your strengths?
  • I know all server rules
  • My punishment history is completly clean in regards to severe punishments, My only punishment i believe is for Provoking when i was called the F slur
  • Im fluent in english and welsh and actively learning spanish
  • I learn from all mistakes and use it to improve myself and become a better person
  • I am calm all the time.
  • I am respectfull to everyone
  • I have a good recording software and am able to get POV and keep it for the required time
  • I have experience in GOV, and know all the rules/laws of it
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
not that patient on waiting for things
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes straight away
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have one
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No there is not at all

Thank you for your time :)

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom