Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Auston Highlife
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2023
Time of violation
16:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1axYsAjzItY

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
Her id is 214297 look closely. My id 113235.

Here is the close up screen shot
Ok I got a little hasty with the report, my apology. I definitely shouldve double checked my POV. Just woke up and this was the first thing I did, so forgive me for that mistake and thinking it was the same person cause of the vehicle.

Last edited:

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
Instead of an apology you decide to lie further and claim she deceived admins when clearly you are the one trying to deceive them. Shame on you
Yeah I just now realized the IDs were different. What happened was I just woke up and checked discord, my friends saying they were demorgan cause of that thread, so without checking ID I just clipped my pov that i had and posted it cause I did assume it was the same person due to the vehicle being very closely similar to the suspect and I only glossed over the POV of that thread. I am only just realizing my mistake now and thank you for pointing it out. I do want the actual person who did RDM in trouble though. My apologies for the mistaken of ID

Sadi Ivedik

Player
Player
Ok I got a little hasty with the report, my apology. I definitely shouldve double checked my POV. Just woke up and this was the first thing I did, so forgive me for that mistake and thinking it was the same person cause of the vehicle.
So you woke up and first thing you decided before you had breakfast was to falsely report someone. It seems like you on purpose faked evidence to get her punished. Make sure it does not happen again.

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
So you woke up and first thing you decided before you had breakfast was to falsely report someone. It seems like you on purpose faked evidence to get her punished. Make sure it does not happen again.
I did have breakfast, some nice bowls of weed. Falsely reporting someone wasn't my intention or the first thing I wanted to do but thanks for the words, with that I can assume you are a perfect human being who doesn't make mistakes right?.

We genuinely thought it was the same person, that's why the boys shot your friend because the information they knew, that it was a woman witha red porsche, matched. Only I had the ID and they did not and why I made the report in haste cause I was in the belief it was the same person. I didn't think to check the ID. Shit happens and it just so happens that this is a mixup.

We aren't trying to get someone else in trouble for something they didn't do so thank you for letting it be known I got the wrong person, next time I'd suggest you watch your tone and just nicely inform someone that they have the wrong person. You can see your friend did , who I mistakenly accused, easily just said her ID was different from my POV. That comment itself made me aware I made a slip up and let me correct my mistake.

Last edited:

Emma Lega

Lithuanian goat (Top Shooter)
Player
1. The pov doesnt show full situation there is no proof of demands getting given ir they had any past rp situation before you came

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom