Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Inaccessible Roof, POV Request |138238,3052551

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luna Luckyy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 4, 2023
Time of violation
6:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RRMsEASLc

Kittykatlu

Player
Player
We got raided from Diamond cartel again, They started on the roofs again. We entered the circle in different sides to flank they were shooting from the roof, You can see on my POV they are jumping off the roof which is inaccessible. I would like to get a POV request on both of them from the raid they started. I would like to see there POV from 5:50-6:08. This is my family members POV of them being on the roof. You can see 234143 on the roof above us.https://youtu.be/qBCmkYM4Nl4

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 138238 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event
ID 302551 has 12 hours to provide POV of this event

I want POV of how you got to the roof

Kittykatlu

Player
Player
You got out of the circle and back in your not allowed to do so its inaccessible.

Deku Calipso

Ex Director of USSS Ex HOD in LSPD
Player
Hey look at that inaccessible roof😂😂😂. Leaving the zone to get back into the zone 2 rules breaks 2 days in a row

Deku Calipso

Ex Director of USSS Ex HOD in LSPD
Player
Also admin handling this we want to see there ENTIRE pov as we believe there was 3 of them on the roof at the end and that’s a family rule break if it’s 3 or more members breaking a rule.

dcartel

Player
Player
Also admin handling this we want to see there ENTIRE pov as we believe there was 3 of them on the roof at the end and that’s a family rule break if it’s 3 or more members breaking a rule.
Admin didn’t ask me for full pov so I’m not providing full pov

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
Admin didn’t ask me for full pov so I’m not providing full pov
Please show full POV, if there are more than just 2 of you on the roof, I want to know which ID's and their POV's as well. You have 12 more hours.

tythegoat

Player
Player
Please show full POV, if there are more than just 2 of you on the roof, I want to know which ID's and their POV's as well. You have 12 more hours.
Hello I am 234143, I think that I was accused as the 3rd person on the roof, which I was not. Below I have attached my pov of when they had entered the circle and I am showing that I was not on the roof but inside of the apartment compound's second level of apartments. My exact spot was right in the middle area on the second level of apartments facing the pool not on the accused roof. I also have full event pov if needed as well, Thank you in advanced.

dcartel

Player
Player
elson is this enough or do u want my full pov?
I can show u that he wasn’t in roof

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
Approved

ID 138238 will receive a punishment for ER 1.18
ID 302551 will receive a punishment for ER 1.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom