Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jessica Claps
Administrators nickname
Pranay Chinnu
Date
Feb 5, 2022
Time
5:10
Proofs
https://streamable.com/b8vvro

Jessica

Player
Player
Hello there, this is regarding thread ID 47539, I got warned for being in a passenger seat afk eating my IRL food in my head and for some reason my friend drives me in families HQ and I got punished for 4 hours (Warning) here is POV of the report so you dont have to find it in the report thread. pov1518-12348

Also in the rule 1.3 you need to see where it says if in a gang you can not go in other peoples gangs HQ, How did you know we was in a gang? we wasn't in red no gang cars or anything Benjamin...

Pranay Chinnu

it is what it is
Player
I already gave you answer in game and now giving here again it is your responsibility to not to get involved in any kind of situation when your afk if you were eating or something go to any green zone or your house or family house etc .. to make sure not get involved .
Rest is up to higher admin response

Jessica

Player
Player
Okay I will be patient and wait for a higher up in this situation also regarding your place as a server administrator you warned me on rule 1.3, If you read and know the rules your self you should know it states "if another gang member enters another gang Head Quarters it's a warning" Where is the gang colors or gang clothing in Benjamins clip? so how did you even have the idea to warn me?

Jessica

Player
Player
This is a false warning, bad job on you're part, I shall wait and be patient for something so petty it's actually stupid.

Jessica

Player
Player
Okay I will be patient and wait for a higher up in this situation also regarding your place as a server administrator you warned me on rule 1.3, If you read and know the rules your self you should know it states "if another gang member enters another gang Head Quarters it's a warning" Where is the gang colors or gang clothing in Benjamins clip? so how did you even have the idea to warn me?
oh forgot to say where is the gang car too? xd lol

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected based on the fact that you should be in afk in places where you are sure there will be no rp scenario going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom