Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lopez Lop
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Sep 4, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/474958/#post-1730612

keli02

Player
Player
I don't think that's a cause for concern as I wasn't warned about this and I find it cheeky that the West family on the forum is lying and saying I was warned about this but as you can clearly see from the clip I was I wasn't warned
Also when I arrived at the house there was only 1 family members at the panels sleeping and I waited at roof I didn't know more family members showed up at the time I was hiding and when I jumped at the panels I had no time to react and run I just stole it, it was a matter of seconds until I got killed with no warning even though I was no threat to them.
Also the members who did off-topic in the forum didn't receive forum punishment and when my friend asked the reviewing admin of that forum why they didn't get punished (Jessica Odds) she replied by saying: "I didn't want to punish them because I chose if I want to do it and when my friend told her it's not about will to punish them she replied by threating him to get banned because apparently he was telling her how to do her job. And I do not think it's a matter of will of the admin if he/she wants to punish the player but rules are rules" If you want the POV of my friend asking the admin why they didn't get punished I can provide it if needed.
All the best and I hope you understand and forgive me!

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Appeal addressed to wrong admin.
Jessica Odds and Jonny Odds are not the same Person.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
u where on their property near their panels
so they could kill u all correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom