Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
RAFI_ALOM
Administrators nickname
hassy_davids
Date
Aug 31, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/444010/post-1621542

Rafi Gamer_5

Player
Player
I did a mistake by using using Berkley redux from NETWORK GRAPHICS and i dont know thats it remove the dead effact please forgive me i would love to play grand rp if you unban me i miss playing grand rp now im ready for any condition like money wipe please unban me. i want to play beacuse i miss lots of my old friends please unbam me i will not repeat my mistake.And i really want to play the update please im baging you guys to unban me i know i did a mistake i accept my mistake please forgive me and its been 1 months i dident play grand rp and i cant tell you guys how ban i want to play GRAND RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom