Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Walter Whiteee
Administrators nickname
Vishwa Blake
Date
Sep 4, 2023
Time
10:56
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/475456/#post-1732526

Walter Blackkk

Player
Player
The panel was mine and in the video I give u 5 seconds to leave and you didn't so idk how I got punishment for RDM, If I am missing something than sure I'll take the punishment but I don't see how it is.

vadakkan_jobi

Player
Player
You didn't even count 5 seconds fully ..and u never let him to run away . So this is pure rdm

Walter Blackkk

Player
Player
You didn't even count 5 seconds fully ..and u never let him to run away . So this is pure rdm
Yes I know that my mic was cutting in and out a bit but still you can hear me say 5 seconds to leave and after 5 secs he had still not run away so I killed him

Vishwa Blake

Player
Player
Hello,
Read this once.
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example, issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.
You started shooting after counting 3 seconds.

have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom