Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tebesir Wick
Administrators nickname
Willian Federal
Date
Sep 5, 2023
Time
00:10
Proofs
no.link

Tebesir

Player
Player
Hi, I'm playing at EN 2 server. My ID is 112801.
I won Pegassi Asterion and I put lumni unique rims on it. But rims does not shown. The rims that I put was lumni but not showing. Cars stock rims are showing.
I write this situtation to game menu's "contract administration" and Admin William Federal answered me and suggest to make technical complaint.
After that I tried second rims to put it but result is same.
So I lost 1 lumni unique rims and 1 rare rims.
I think Pegassi Asterion has a bug.
You can check my logs.
Please, give my rims or money back.
Best Regards.

Ps. Sorry for selection below. I!m new in game and this is my first forum complaint. Maybe here is wrong but please help me. Thanks for all

Adeep Envy

OMWTFYB
Player
Hi, I'm playing at EN 2 server. My ID is 112801.
I won Pegassi Asterion and I put lumni unique rims on it. But rims does not shown. The rims that I put was lumni but not showing. Cars stock rims are showing.
I write this situtation to game menu's "contract administration" and Admin William Federal answered me and suggest to make technical complaint.
After that I tried second rims to put it but result is same.
So I lost 1 lumni unique rims and 1 rare rims.
I think Pegassi Asterion has a bug.
You can check my logs.
Please, give my rims or money back.
Best Regards.

Ps. Sorry for selection below. I!m new in game and this is my first forum complaint. Maybe here is wrong but please help me. Thanks for all
Hi Tebesir welcome to GRP use this thread to post this 🇬🇧 Technical section | EN you wont get help for this issue here please use the link i gave you make the same post in that thread. have fun

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom