Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Semael Morningstar
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth_Trigger
Date
Sep 5, 2023
Time
9:40
Proofs
Dont prof

Semael Morningstar

Player
Player
First of all, my friend and I were looking for a car to steal, we found the car and started to steal it, after unlocking it, 2 cars and 1 helicopter started chasing me and my friend was following me from behind. I went a little fast, I lost my track, but even though I didn't do non rp, I ate demorgan on the road. I don't have pov, but if you review the admin pov, I will be glad and complain

Semael Morningstar

Player
Player
First of all, my friend and I were looking for a car to steal, we found the car and started to steal it, after unlocking it, 2 cars and 1 helicopter started chasing me and my friend was following me from behind. I went a little fast, I lost my track, but even though I didn't do non rp, I ate demorgan on the road. I don't have pov, but if you review the admin pov, I will be glad and complain
I don't think I've been driving non-rp. I would like to review the admin's point of view, thanks in advance

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
u made UB drive in RP - fully correct admin decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom