Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ruzgar Aslan
Suspect ID
234234 237014 188428
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2023
Time of violation
13:07
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-C9SU0HAi0

ruzgarkaplan

Player
Player
when I killed 188428 Ids in the ghetto, I was waiting to rob and while I was waiting, strangely, his friends came 199202 234234 237014 and they revive his friend and left a very obvious meta gaming:D

Arda Tateman

Smack That
Player
This user got a warning for offtopic
there are no proof that they are metagaming and you are mixing in org radio giving IC info from OOC Chat

kevx

BROTHERHOOD
Player
Can you upload the first part of the video as well? I'm driving the family car and nobody tell me "im recalling 5-4-3-2-1". They just recall the car. You saw this situtation. We are 3 guy in the car and car disappeared in an instant. My 2 guy relog the game. We were going to Harbor Event at 13.10. And i didn't tell the anyone "come here and save me." My guys know the Harbor Event. They found me because it was the same route. I was not talking on discord but i can see you are doing metagaming. Because when u see this situtaion u did deaf yourself.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
This user got a warning for offtopic
I don't want you to misunderstand me, but it's not right for you to open a thread. I guess many threads were not accepted because you don't have your own forum account

ruzgarkaplan

Player
Player
Can you upload the first part of the video as well? I'm driving the family car and nobody tell me "im recalling 5-4-3-2-1". They just recall the car. You saw this situtation. We are 3 guy in the car and car disappeared in an instant. My 2 guy relog the game. We were going to Harbor Event at 13.10. And i didn't tell the anyone "come here and save me." My guys know the Harbor Event. They found me because it was the same route. I was not talking on discord but i can see you are doing metagaming. Because when u see this situtaion u did deaf yourself.
Cmon dude we are not dumb everybody knows your doing meta gaming

ruzgarkaplan

Player
Player
I don't want you to misunderstand me, but it's not right for you to open a thread. I guess many threads were not accepted because you don't have your own forum account

what should when I got a pov request or someone rdm me or something like that, I had to open a new forum account, you know

ruzgarkaplan

Player
Player
Wdym first part I was going the ghetto and I saw you on the road and shot you when I came to rob you and your friends came too 🤔

kevx

BROTHERHOOD
Player
Wdym first part I was going the ghetto and I saw you on the road and shot you when I came to rob you and your friends came too 🤔
when I saw your car passing by, we had a car. you know that too. you're just trying to lie. and then when our car disappears, you come back and shoot me. i was afk. look at your video.

ruzgarkaplan

Player
Player

your family member banned my friend from this forum account owner zaza but jaweid opened it

kevx

BROTHERHOOD
Player
why you dont send pov this situation and still lying lol 🤣
because harbor event not started. why should I start screen recording? you r 15 years old and you r telling me that my voice has just thickened. i can send you an audio recording lil man. enjoy that you shot the motionless man hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom