Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM + GR 3.2 + Earrape + Toxicity | 288827 + 108055 + 234493

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oguz MacMillan
Suspect ID
288827/108055/234493
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2023
Time of violation
18:24
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC8ntt5wtTM

Emma Lega

Lithuanian goat (Top Shooter)
Player
bro ur 280K id reporting us on forums saying we rdm when u gave use demands more then 5 times if u dont know "leave the area" is an demand u even type it ur self xd. and for the other guy "motherfucker" is not an parent insult aslong as I know from other admins and previuos expierence

Oguz Karahanli

USSS FOREVER
Player
bro ur 280K id reporting us on forums saying we rdm when u gave use demands more then 5 times if u dont know "leave the area" is an demand u even type it ur self xd. and for the other guy "motherfucker" is not an parent insult aslong as I know from other admins and previuos expierence
First they pulled out their guns without saying anything and started shooting and second other cop was already pointing a gun at them and they were still flying but they decided to land and shoot people which is also FearRP.

Emma Lega

Player
the only punishment
First they pulled out their guns without saying anything and started shooting and second other cop was already pointing a gun at them and they were still flying but they decided to land and shoot people which is also FearRP.
bro you litterly gave us demands same as ur collegue. there is 2 of us and only 1 guy pointing a gun you have no advantage over us he is not saying to step out of the heli or anything he just said to leave the area while we already had guns in our inventory i dont understand how is this fear rp to u when there were 2 people pointing gun we kinda flew up and u stopped pointing a gun u see what I did there

Emma Lega

Player
And its not even our fault ur collegue had a right to shoot us since he gave demands more then 3 times he refused to shoot us so we shot him back blame ur collegue for that

lil pj

Player
Player
i only earraped bc nobody said anything about my mic it was accidental type shi but yea you were arresting me for no reason any way

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved.
ID 108055 will be punished for Mic Spamming and Toxicity
IDs 288827 and 234493 will be punished for Gen 6.15​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom