Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tony Axpecth
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 6, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsmb9B0s6cU

Axpecth

Player
Player
We're going to raid for the panel and this guy is shooting directly at us without any demand.

Last edited:

Seksenss

Player
Player
We're going to raid for the panel and this guy is shooting directly at us without any demand.(he wrote using the wrong language)

Henry Bond

Player
Player
We're going to raid for the panel and this guy is shooting directly at us without any demand.(he wrote using the wrong language)
How did you write in the wrong language? Look again my friend and you will see that I wrote in English

p_2805cphrd1.png

Seksenss

Player
Player
Panele baskın yapacağız ve bu adam hiçbir talep olmadan doğrudan bize ateş ediyor.
My friend wrote the forum in a different language by mistake, so I corrected it. Please do not close the forum, I am uploading my own pov.

Seksenss

Player
Player
From my point of view you can see that the microphone icon does not appear on the person and shoots directly without saying anything. If it is not accepted because of the sound, I can fix the same pov sound and post it again.

Last edited:

Axpecth

Player
Player
The browser I used translated the problem I wrote, I was not active. I edited my own form and added the original text.
We're going to raid for the panel and this guy is shooting directly at us without any demand.(Panele baskı yapılıyor ve bu adam hiçbir talep olmadan doğrudan bize ateş ediyor.)

Henry Bond

Player
Player
The same problem. Your friend is speaking and I neither see nor hear anything, but I spoke to him before and did not photograph him. I asked him to leave and I knew he would come back, so I was careful. I gave him several warnings

Seksenss

Player
Player
Look, you say i told your friend.But you didn't tell me and you shoots without demand.
The same problem. Your friend is speaking and I neither see nor hear anything, but I spoke to him before and did not photograph him. I asked him to leave and I knew he would come back, so I was careful. I gave him several warnings

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected.
Demands are not needed when defending solar panels​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom