Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Max well
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 6, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZwYwwZfwhGY

Henry Bond

Player
Player
I already told him ( 159275 ) to leave when he approached me
An hour later, he came back again with another person (306700)
At the time of collecting the batteries, he came back again and I asked them to leave, but he came back again, and when I picked up his friend, he came back and I asked him to leave, but he did not pretend, but rather fear.
After I shot him down, he returned with weapons, and I told him that I had given them a 5 second warning of his departure, and They did not respond to that in writing in voice, and the microphone notification proved that. Thank you.

pov 1
pov 2
pov 3

Seksenss

Player
Player
yes, your voice doesn't reach your body camera either. We can't hear your voice in your own pov. İts not legal.

Seksenss

Player
Player
My voice is reflected on the body camera, but your voice is still not heard.Means you are recording with an illegal body camera.
Yes, it was a mistake for me to come back, but at that moment I was angry, because he did not have the right to shoot without demand.

Henry Bond

Player
Player
yes, your voice doesn't reach your body camera either. We can't hear your voice in your own pov. İts not legal.
I also wrote when I dropped that I gave you a final warning and your friend entered pov 2 and pov3 is your return to the site in 5 minutes

Henry Bond

Player
Player
My voice is reflected on the body camera, but your voice is still not heard.Means you are recording with an illegal body camera.
Yes, it was a mistake for me to come back, but at that moment I was angry, because he did not have the right to shoot without demand.
im used Nvidia What is illegal?
You can check more about it

Seksenss

Player
Player
I'm coming with my friend in 20 minutes, you have to demand again.
And 20 minutes ago you just made a demand to my friend and your voice is still not heard there.
I just got there, you have to demand me again plus it's been 20 minutes.Which means you have to give demand to my friend again
(i am newer than your id but i am more knowledgeable)

Henry Bond

Player
Player
I'm coming with my friend in 20 minutes, you have to demand again.
And 20 minutes ago you just made a demand to my friend and your voice is still not heard there.
I just got there, you have to demand me again plus it's been 20 minutes.Which means you have to give demand to my friend again
(i am newer than your id but i am more knowledgeable)
I asked you several times the first time and you didn't come, half an hour later you came and asked you to leave and shot when your friend approached and I also warned you to message you for your safety because I know that you are using third-party Discord

Seksenss

Player
Player
can only admin look in other form. It doesn't give on demand, you can see it on my forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom