Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhillon Vulcan

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Anwaar Ahmad
  2. Your age: 19
  3. Time zone: 9:30 GMT (PAKISTAN)
  4. Average online per day: 6-9hrs
  5. Your Discord: AnwaarAhmad
  6. Your Nickname: Anwaar Escobar
  7. Your ID: 25382
Additional information
Leader of: Faimlies

Why do you want to be a leader of the Families. in the Grand RP server? (List three reasons with an explanation)

a) Reason 1: Strong Commitment to Roleplay
Explanation: I have a deep passion for immersive and engaging roleplay experiences. As a leader of the Families., I want to contribute to creating a realistic and dynamic criminal organization within the Grand RP server. I am dedicated to upholding the spirit of roleplay, ensuring that our actions and interactions align with the server's guidelines and expectations.

b) Reason 2: Leadership and Organization Skills
Explanation: I possess strong leadership and organization skills that are essential for managing a successful gang. I will ensure that the Families.operate efficiently, maintaining clear communication channels, coordinating activities, and fostering a sense of unity among our members. By establishing effective structures and protocols, we can maximize our impact and create memorable roleplay moments.

c) Reason 3: Contribution to the Community
Explanation: Being a leader of the Families. means more than just leading a gang; it means actively contributing to the Grand RP community. I am committed to engaging with other players, collaborating with other organizations, and participating in server events. By building positive relationships, we can enhance the overall roleplay experience for everyone involved.

Your advice for improving the roleplay level in the Families.
To improve the roleplay level within the Families. gang, I propose the following:

a) Embrace Character Development: Encourage all gang members to develop in-depth character backgrounds, motivations, and storylines. By investing in the richness of our characters, we can create more compelling and immersive interactions with other players. Encourage members to explore their characters' strengths, weaknesses, and personal growth arcs, adding depth and authenticity to our roleplay.

b) Establish Roleplay Guidelines: Develop comprehensive roleplay guidelines specific to the Families. gang. These guidelines should outline expected behavior, conflict resolution protocols, and rules for engaging with other players and organizations. By setting clear expectations, we can ensure consistency and create a safe and enjoyable roleplay environment for all members.

c) Collaborate and Engage: Foster collaboration with other gangs and organizations within the Grand RP community. Participate in joint events, organize shared storylines, and establish alliances that contribute to the broader narrative of the server. By actively engaging with others, we can create interconnected and dynamic roleplay scenarios that benefit all players involved.

Section Rules

Only the Applicant/Thread Owner is allowed to reply to their application; if any other person does so, their comment will be deleted, and they will be given a forum warning. The application needs to be strictly according to the format and original. No copy-pasted applications will be accepted. Any toxicity will lead to forum account bans.
Ranking System
  1. Suspend
  2. New Gangsta
  3. Gangsta
  4. Execuitoner
  5. Hitman
  6. Spray Team
  7. Turfer
  8. Captain
  9. Spray Team Leader
  10. Event Captain
  11. Warlord
  12. Under Deputy
  13. Deputy
  14. Leader
Thank you for reading through my application.

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
On consideration

Contact Yumy via discord for the interview time. Failure to do so within 24 hours will result in a rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom