Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Martin Aston
Administrators nickname
Iso Marine
Date
Sep 6, 2023
Time
13:58
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/477151/#post-1739277

Martin Zimm

Player
Player
I am writing to appeal against the recent punitive measures taken against me, which I find unjust. I want to clarify the circumstances surrounding the allegations of "women harassment" and present my perspective concisely.

My visit to the tuning shop was solely to choose a color for my car, with no intention to harass anyone. As there were no other customers at the time, I did not disrupt anyone's turn or intentionally inconvenience them.

The actions I took were in response to provocation from others, not premeditated harassment. I believe it's unfair that I received a three-day ban while those who provoked me faced lighter consequences.

Furthermore, there are no established rules about the duration of one's stay in the tuning shop. I was not AFK or deliberately stalling my visit.

The "women harassment" accusation was invoked after I reacted to provocation. To better understand, consider it as a mirror: hostile actions may yield a similar response.

I request a thorough review and reconsideration of the imposed penalties, considering the full context.

Please consider punishment history.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. I do not like when people insult woman ingame and try to harrass them by using bad words which you clearly did several times when conversation was moved to OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom