Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chris Brat
Administrators nickname
Emad Pluxury
Date
Sep 7, 2023
Time
13:31
Proofs
https://i2.paste.pics/PAHYG.png

Chris Brat

Player
Player
So my friend really wanted a particular car and we were getting a good deal from another player. I wanted to give him money but admins said it is tax evading which in itself is not because he would buy car with the money and pay tax. Alright i accepted and bought the car with my money. Now I want to sell it for half gov value which he doesn't have. So I would wire him money, he would buy car from me by paying tax again! That's two times for the same car. I am being told that it is still considered tax evading. So basically paying tax twice is tax evading? once full and once half of value? either the system is flawed, or Emad doesn't know. What are we supposed to do?

P.S. I wasn't warned but was asked to stop flooding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom