Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Victoria Noves
Suspect ID
196600, 196087
Date of violation
Sep 7, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDnyxwUKUwY

Hesteria

Player
Player
hello dear admis this guys 196087 enter his friend account and he enter this account 196600 you can id and ip and you gonna see ip adress diffrent you pls check it

proofs: 196087 sign he is friends account 196600 ID account.

Burak Jinn

EN 1 | 196087
Player
We do not share accounts, we stay in the same house because we are both students and friends. That's why we have to share the same internet. When my friend goes to his family's house, he already logs in from a different IP address, you can check if you want.

By the way, why is there an irrelevant in-game video in the evidence section?

Hesteria

Player
Player
We do not share accounts, we stay in the same house because we are both students and friends. That's why we have to share the same internet. When my friend goes to his family's house, he already logs in from a different IP address, you can check if you want.

By the way, why is there an irrelevant in-game video in the evidence section?
I already wanted it to be checked, I know there is no evidence in the video. I heard that you are sharing accounts from somewhere, I opened a forum, but I did not open this forum with such enthusiasm. I want some things to get better, but I know some things can't be fixed, my friend.

we dont need the share proof if you doing this admins can understand from ip

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed

Punishment will be issued for the rule violations.

-Forum warn for providing no proof (Violation of the rules for filing complaints)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom