Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
EngMostafa Livii
Suspect ID
25753 and 78364
Date of violation
Sep 8, 2023
Time of violation
3:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cnOBfUf-z7I

Engmostafa Livii

Under Deputy in Family CaLaVeRa (Server EN1)
Player
i was go normal and some one shoot random and someone come to me and he dont want let me go

Billy balenciaga

Player
Player
??? I'm ID 25753.. How do I have anything to do with this?? Im standing in the road in a red zone shooting at you who is also in redzone. I didn't CR, RDM, or try to block you... I didn't even shoot you when you went to green zone while being shot at. I do not know who this person is who pulled their car in front of you and I did not tell them to do it. Not sure why you included my ID in this report...

Zoey Fresh

https://www.youtube.com/@zf6629
Player
Do you know what the ghetto is? You're literally in a red zone read the rules if you want to play here.

I didnt car ram you either you can see I was blocking your way but there was alot of desync.

Nice self report though. I hope 104150 will be punished for running into GZ.

Engmostafa Livii

Player
We know all the laws and we have an admin who rules right (y)

Anshhh

Player
Player
i was go normal and some one shoot random and someone come to me and he dont want let me go
U got shots and u ran into the gas station?

According to GZ 1.3 It is forbidden to leave RP situation by joining in a green zone/ Warn

Engmostafa Livii

Player
Do you know what the ghetto is? You're literally in a red zone read the rules if you want to play here.

I didnt car ram you either you can see I was blocking your way but there was alot of desync.

Nice self report though. I hope 104150 will be punished for running into GZ.
You were blocking the road on me and you went to an open place in front of me because you blocked the road on me and this place is not a GZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom