Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jon Merks
Suspect ID
146680 319767
Date of violation
Sep 8, 2023
Time of violation
13:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ttscGeU_FdA

Jon Ahkis

Player
Player
Was getting a registration for my car when id 146680 started ramming it out of GZ and tried to give demands, i drove the car back into the GZ to continue getting a registration, he then rammed it out again and stole it as id 319767 was running me over with his car

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
1. He did CR, but we Dont know if the car left GZ. Maybe your family guy must have taken it out.

2. Provide POV of death screen. I highly suspect GR 4.1 (Illegal Death screen)

Ali spinky

Player
Player
wtff yout car got stolen infront of your eyes and u just spend 6 dollars to get it bro sad where is your 6 dollars oh got stolen go return it back

Ali spinky

Player
Player
Was getting a registration for my car when id 146680 started ramming it out of GZ and tried to give demands, i drove the car back into the GZ to continue getting a registration, he then rammed it out again and stole it as id 319767 was running me over with his car
he shooted u then u run to gz tho

Jon Ahkis

Player
Player
Dont know why youd suspect illegal death screen when i didnt even die in the clip i died when he ran over about 3 times after that but id happily show you that clip, and i didnt run back into gz i got in my car and returned to what i was doing

Jon Ahkis

Player
Player
1. He did CR, but we Dont know if the car left GZ. Maybe your family guy must have taken it out.

2. Provide POV of death screen. I highly suspect GR 4.1 (Illegal Death screen)
family guy? you can see clear as day im there alone, parked in the GZ to buy a reg and you can literally see him ramming it out of the gz, like are you blind?

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
Dont know why youd suspect illegal death screen when i didnt even die in the clip i died when he ran over about 3 times after that but id happily show you that clip, and i didnt run back into gz i got in my car and returned to what i was doing
If so post the Death screen. Im pretty sure you died. There was no RDM or VDM in POV you provided. Deceiving Admins?

Btw, what if someone else rammed the car out when you were handling licence plates. You pov doesnt show who finally rammed it, so its termed invalid.

Jon Ahkis

Player
Player
If so post the Death screen. Im pretty sure you died. There was no RDM or VDM in POV you provided. Deceiving Admins?

Btw, what if someone else rammed the car out when you were handling licence plates. You pov doesnt show who finally rammed it, so its termed invalid.
Ron, do me a favour, shut up, its clear as day what he was doing, no VDM? hes clearly intentionally ramming me with his car. have a day off will ya

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
Ron, do me a favour, shut up, its clear as day what he was doing, no VDM? hes clearly intentionally ramming me with his car. have a day off will ya
Pls do me a favour. Stop being rude and post whole pov. You Didnt die.
Btw no way you lost yo car so bad. If you need money to take it back ask me.
I still wont give you.

Jon Ahkis

Player
Player
there you go theres my death screen, not arsed about the money i was bothered about my car getting stolen from the GZ but for some reason you think its your business. man thinks hes admin

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
there you go theres my death screen, not arsed about the money i was bothered about my car getting stolen from the GZ but for some reason you think its your business. man thinks hes admin
Wait, why is this POV so edited and shuttering?
Its Not Lag, you 1st pov is running on 1080p 120fps.
Your second POV is edited. There is something fishy.
Now dont delete this pov, I saved a copy Already. Let admins see this too.

Jon Ahkis

Player
Player
Wait, why is this POV so edited and shuttering?
Its Not Lag, you 1st pov is running on 1080p 120fps.
Your second POV is edited. There is something fishy.
Now dont delete this pov, I saved a copy Already. Let admins see this too.
not a problem at all, no editing there, look at the times it all matches up, go take the lagging up with Gforce, i dont even know how to edit ill send you the direct clip if you really want jesus christ

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
not a problem at all, no editing there, look at the times it all matches up, go take the lagging up with Gforce, i dont even know how to edit ill send you the direct clip if you really want jesus christ
How does it lag when Your first clip is lag free and in 120fps. I know how lag looks. This is tempered

Jon Ahkis

Player
Player
yeah okay Ron, let the admins look at it you simpleton, first it was death screen now im editing POV when you can literally see its just lagging a bit. go have a word with yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom