Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Niv Mitchell
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 8, 2023
Time of violation
20:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfFx7n59qIk

demonbruhh

Player
Player
RDM out of nowhere

Edit: video is at a very bad quality and not uploading anymore after i deleted it i will fix and contact, sorry for inconvenience 🙏

Last edited:

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
"Get out the car I will kill you" Although he's alone still should have feared your life, Also you were mixing by saying "RDM"

demonbruhh

Player
Player
"Get out the car I will kill you" Although he's alone still should have feared your life, Also you were mixing by saying "RDM"
That was FailRP from the start, yes maybe i was mixing by saying RDM one time, but they were shooting at me near the bank.
Anyway i see that my link is not working anymor after i removed the video and tried to upload again, it's something in my geforce , so please close this post i will post another one and fix this issue🙏
Sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
Yeah it is FailRP and he shouldn't try give you any sort of demands especially cause he's on his own but either way you should still fear for your life and not mix, You just let the situation play out and then report later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom