Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anshh Warrior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 9, 2023
Time of violation
9:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pDeur36Tsn0

Anshhh

Player
Player
All in pov he wasnt even fearing and not even dropping items says call god first till then his friends came and killed us

Sehajdeep Singh Bains

Player
Player
As u can see in the pov that they revived me with 3 gang members acc to rules 4 members and 2 gang cars are required. after that they revived me because they dont want me to die and he is saying that my friends came and kill them. thats not like that u can see the guys those came were stranger to me not even gang members nor family members

Sehajdeep Singh Bains

Player
Player
just did fear rp in your own video as well we told u to wait we werent robbing u we just told u to wait even after guns pointed u tried running with ur car?
4 members needed you were only 3 when u revive me u did this because u were in fear that i may not die. go read general rule 6.16. when 4th person came only 1 of u was pointing gun and u said that u were pointing gun on me

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Approved

Player 204528 will receive a punishment for FearRP
You need to fear when gangsters with guns are around you. 4+2 rule is for robbing and pull over, they can get you somewhere else, get another car or a 4th person as long as they dont rob you without 4+2. You still need to fear for their gun.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom