Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected I was just doin my job and a admin puted me in the jail while i was filling my logs in discord, I want justice and why always me?

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jacob Loyal
Administrators nickname
SYLVIA SOM and OGHI
Date
Sep 10, 2023
Time
15:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZnXZPnPJw0Q

Leo Johnson

Player
Player
I was just doin my job and a admin puted me in the jail while i was filling my logs in discord, I want justice and why always me?

Admin oghi keep putting me in jail i don't know i guess he has some personal issues with me But i don't know what i did with him?

Even they don't have any proof. can i play normally the game i am not hacking i am not doing anything i just kept move my player whole night when i was in the jail that doesn't means that i am doing anti afk even i was keep moving, and for that i already got punishment but they don't understant and they are miss using their power!. i want only justice thank you.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom