Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Apple Jerry
Suspect ID
ID 248597 | 189386
Date of violation
Sep 9, 2023
Time of violation
23:24
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZCTE4FLdAfo

Brody Feeder

Player
Player
Wdym? We just finished a shootout with the police after they gave us demands, Then you started picking up one of them that was going to shoot us? Do you expect me to just sit in my car and get shot at? That would fall under Fail RP/ FEAR RP

Apple Jerry

Player
Player
Wdym? We just finished a shootout with the police after they gave us demands, Then you started picking up one of them that was going to shoot us? Do you expect me to just sit in my car and get shot at? That would fall under Fail RP/ FEAR RP
Our whole LSPD didn't got any demands for any RP reason and I patched the FIB when there were no one at that moment.
Post your POV of giving demands to Officer for any RP reason.

Brody Feeder

Player
Player
Our whole LSPD didn't got any demands for any RP reason and I patched the FIB when there were no one at that moment.
Post your POV of giving demands to Officer for any RP reason.
The officers gave me demands.... And i thought u were with them as you had a similar uniform

Aboo

Player
Player
I did gave u demands when u wr in heli at 1:46 in the video but you wr far away not my problem plus we did not shoot u we gave u demands first but u still landed there after 5 sec of us leaving in the middle of the road rather than waiting for backup in a heavy 10-10 situation how is that rp to u ?

Apple Jerry

Player
Player
I did gave u demands when u wr in heli at 1:46 in the video but you wr far away not my problem plus we did not shoot u we gave u demands first but u still landed there after 5 sec of us leaving in the middle of the road rather than waiting for backup in a heavy 10-10 situation how is that rp to u ?
First of all if you have pov of your demands giving to me post that don't repeat and repeat we gave demands.
And can I ask what rp situation was going on there because I cannot see anyone robbing or doing some rp you cannot just come and give demands.
Lastly if you have pov of your RP kindly post it.
I also wanna see what you guys were doing other than gun play.

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
Rejected

Global was made, department from GOV showed there was already a situation that started before you got there. They do not keep giving demands individually to every LEO that comes. You were already expecting a gun fight to happen knowing you went to a global with dead people on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom